What do you want to sell?
- What is the process
- What are the benefits?
- What have you patended?
- What is the legal status of your process?
- Who is competing with you?
- Who actually owns the patent rights?
- What TradeMarks do you have?
- How long will you keep the patent alive?
What is your Marketing Strategy?
- Who do you want to sell to?
- What market research have you done so far?
- Who have you sold to?
- How do you plan to get in contact with prospective customers?
- How do you plan to get in contact with prospective customers internationally?
- What sort of licenses do you intend to sell?
- Geographical Zoning & Charging
- What is your pricing strategy? What do you sell and for how much?
- How do you prove the value of your product?
- How will you pay the next installment on the patent?
Outline of Marketing Materials needed
- Marketing Name(s)
- Domain Names
- Case Studies
- Web Site
- Business Cards
Contract with end-customers
- Charge per Site/per machine/turnover?
- Payment Terms: Monthly, Annual, One-off
- Enforcement against non-payment
- Benefits for “Reference Sites”?
Business Arrangement with me:
- Employee, Agent, Distributor
- Shareholding or not?
- Main Terms
- Costs and Percentages